I am seriously wishing for spring… Just hoping for some warm weather and the re-appearance of one of my fave trendy colours this year, mint.
I have 2 mint green shades of nail lacquer that I am in love with for this season, one of which I’ve used here from Pure Ice. And it’s FINALLY available in Canada. At, of all places, Wal-mart and at the price of…. wait for it…. $1.97! Ridiculous. I had to restrain myself and just grab one bottle to try, test & swatch. This is the look I did to add some fun, although this colour is absolutely gorgeous on it’s own.
Today’s nails are done using:
- ProFX Mineral Botanical nail strengthener as a base
- 1 coat of Sephora by OPI polish in “Looks Like Rain, Dear” #36 on the ring finger only
- 2 coats of Sephora by OPI polish in “Only Gold for Me” #451 on the ring finger only
- 2 coats of Pure Ice in “Home Run” on all other fingers
- Use the bobby pin, opened up and bent so it’s straight. This will be the dotting tool if you don’t have one, or like me, don’t care to visit the craft store to buy one. Add a large droplet of “Looks Like Rain, Dear” to a piece of paper and dot on this colour on top of the mint green. I only did the index finger but you could do any nail(s).
- Wait a few minutes for it to dry, then paint all nails with a good top coat to seal! I used Orly’s top coat.
Enjoy! Happy Manicure Monday everyone!